Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Casey Johnson is dead, was reported comatose by 'wife' Tila Tequila UPDATE


Strange Hollywood stories don't come more convoluted as the weird, sad tale of Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson, the addicted daughter of Jets owner Woody Johnson, who was found dead this Monday morning.

Johnson's "wife" Tila Tequila claimed on Twitter that Casey was alive and comatose in Los Angeles.

The Associated Press is reporting that Johnson is dead. Spokesman Jesse Derris said Monday that the family is mourning the tragic loss of Casey Johnson. In a statement, the family asked for privacy "during this very difficult time."

Derris would not say how she died or when. TMZ reported that the 30-year-old Johnson was found dead Monday in Los Angeles.

Johnson, 30, was recently linked in a relationship with reality TV star, Tila Tequila, who claims to be married to the now dead heiress.

In a bizarre online video posted below, Johnson and Tequila announced they were engaged while lying in bed barely dressed.

Tila Tequila tweeted her thoughts about the first "dead" then "comatose" and now confirmed dead Casey Johnson:

  • R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey
  • I'm still in shock! Once again thank U for the outpour of love and support. I just wish to have some privacy at this heartbreaking time. less than a minute ago from UberTwitter
  • I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!
  • I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!
  • This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some pricacy as I deal with the loss of my Fiance Casey Johnson. I'm heart is shredded
  • Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family 38 minutes ago from UberTwitter.
  • Johnson's story is well documented by the tabloids; she adopted a child, Ava, who was taken away by her mother Sale Johnson, over Casey's alleged inability to care for her responsibly.

    Johnson's trust fund was choked off as her drug abuse and failed rehab stints mounted. It was alleged by her ex girlfriend Jasmine Lennard that Casey's LA home fell into gross disrepair and her Porsche was repossessed.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment